A long time ago, I used to work at a record/CD store. It used to drive me nuts when these 30 year-old customers would come into the store and only buy stuff from bands that sucked and were already over the hill when the customer was in high school. Not wanting to be the subject of scorn from someone like me later in life, I promised myself that I'd not be one of those people that only listened to 20 year-old music.
I've tried to stay hip and keep up with new music, but once you're past a certain age, it becomes pretty tough. Especially since the truly hip kids start to think you're kinda creepy, because you're older than their parents. So while I'm afraid that my knowledge of new music is sorely lacking, my friend DJ80HD doesn't have the same problem and he has some great stuff on his site. Check it out here: http://dj80hd.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment